HOW TO send files to iolabs for print
The first steps for starting a print job
1. CONTACT us with any questions prior to uploading files
2. Send Files using UPLOAD FILES button
If you do not already have a digital file, please contact iolabs to inquire about scanning and reproduction services.
SENDING FILES FOR PRINT:
iolabs uses a file sharing service called wetransfer. Wetransfer lets you send up to 20gb safely. By following the guidelines below for sending us files, you gaurentee that your order is done correctly and in a timely manner. If you are unsure about any of these guidelines, give us a call before sending files.
- Only flattened tiff, jpeg, pdf, png or psd format files (for design files ai or indd files are ok)
- Files should be sized to print (ready to print files at the size you are seeking)
- Resolution should be 300 dpi for optimal printing (resolution should be no lower than 150 dpi)
- Color profile must be set in Adobe RGB 1998
First Step - When using Wetransfer : Enter "Your Email" correctly . Leave the "Email To" as firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Step - Write us a "Message."
Message should include:
- Contact information (Name, Phone, Email)
- Size of print
- If you need additional borders // size of borders
- Quantity of prints per image
- Paper choice (visit our papers page )
- Desired time frame for pick up of completed prints (*Rush orders will have a 30% rush fee applied..)
Third Step - Upload files (after you have followed the guidelines above)
Once an iolabs team member has downloaded your file, you will receive an email letting you know that we have your files. If there are any questions or concerns someone will reach out to you before beginning your order. We will notify you again when the order is complete. If a deposit was not taken, you will pay upon the job completion.
If you are requesting that iolabs fulfills the order for shipment, we will confirm the address and shipping costs. Payment is required before shipping out of the lab.
Please allow 3-5 business days for orders to be completed.